- Collected Information
We may collect two types of data and information:
Non-personally Identifiable Information. This kind of information may be collected by the Website or provided by you without being related to any identified person (“Non-Personal Information”). Non-Personal Information may include (but is not limited to): search inquiries, technical information and aggregated usage information, type of operation system, browser type and version, language and keyboard language.
Personally Identifiable Information. This kind of information is namely connected to an identified person or may, with reasonable effort, identify an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include (but not limited to): your computer’s IP address or other persistent user identifier, which is allocated to your device by your Internet service provider, your e-mail address, telephone number, location and demographic information, your first and last name, date of birth, gender, physical address, including zip code, mobile/cellular number, and any other information you provide to us during the registration process or though the course of communicating with the Site about the products and services provided by the Website.
The Website collects the information from you and from your interaction with the Website, as well as from various other sources such as third parties and publicly available information.
Without derogating of the aforementioned, please note that we may collect any of the following data:
- Your personal information such as your name, date of birth, gender, contact details (email addresses, telephone numbers etc.) and profession.
- Information about your geographical location.
- Your search behavior and preferences in the Website.
- Information about your devices and access to the Internet (such as IP address, web browser and operating system type and version).
BY ENTERING AND USING THE WEBSITE YOU GIVE CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES SET FORTH HEREIN.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT AT ANY TIME BY SENDING US A WITHDRAWL NOTICE TO SUPPORT@4LOG.COM THE WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT SHALL NOT AFFECT THE LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING BASED ON CONSENT BEFORE ITS WITHDRAWAL.
- Our Use of the Information that You Provide to Us
We use the Information we collect for the following purposes (the “Purposes”):
(a) Registering you to 4Log and maintaining your account.
(b) Providing, maintaining, protecting, improving our services, and developing new services.
(c) Sending notices to you and informing you about landing pages for a variety of services, content and products including those offered by third parties.
(d) Make your next use of our services more personalized.
(e) for research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes, or for any related purposes; or
(f) Make telephone calls and send text messages to you with information and offers.
(g)Track online behavior for behavioral advertising and other marketing purposes.
(h) Help administer and protect the security our services.
(i) Prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches, and potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
(k) Where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information, including without limitation for the protection of our rights or the rights of third parties. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future notices, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- How do we collect information?
We collect information in two ways:
Information you give us. In certain occasions we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself, for example: your name, email address, location information, or telephone number. Please note that you are not obligated in any way to provide us with any information but we may not be able to properly provide you with our services and/or parts of our Website if you refuse providing the required information.
Information we get from your use of our services: we collect information about your usage and interaction with our Website. This information may include among other things:
- Device information (such as your hardware model, operative system version).
- Log data: Our servers automatically record information created by your use of the Website. Such information is collected by server logs and cookies (see explanation below), and may include information such as the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, time spent at our Website, and the websites visited just before and just after our Website.
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, keys and values in the windows registry hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Location information.
- Contacting us: If you contact us, we may keep your message, email address and contact information in order to respond to your request. Providing such information by you is entirely optional.
- Sharing Information with Third Parties
We do not ordinarily disclose personally identifying information to third parties, except if we –
- Are involved in a bankruptcy, liquidation, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, where your Personal Information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction. In any such transfer of information, we will take reasonable efforts to ensure the confidentiality of any Personal Information involved in such transactions and, where applicable, within reasonable time after the closing of such transaction we will post a prominent notice on the Website of any change in the ownership or use of such information, as well as any choices you may have regarding such information.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, which does not identify you individually. By using our Website you agree, consent, and approve us to share or transfer Non-Personal Information to third parties.
We take no responsibility and accept no liability for information posted by you. Any personal information you might post on the Website and the sharing of such personal information, is done at your own risk. Any personal information posted by you on the Website may be saved, copied, re-sent or otherwise used by other users, and we cannot control the use of such personal information by any such recipients. We cannot and do not guarantee that personal information posted by you will not be used by unauthorized persons. You understand and acknowledge that, even after personal information that was posted by you, was removed from the Website, such personal information may be collected, used and redistributed if stored by other users.
- Storing Information
Personal Information and Non-Personal information collected by Us and/or provided by you (“Information”) may be stored in two types of location:
- Local storage – We may store Information (including Personal Information) locally on your device.
- Servers – We may store Information on our servers (and/or third parties’ servers we may use for this purpose) (the “Servers”).
We store Personal Information for longer periods insofar as such Personal Information is required for any of the Purposes.
We use reliable third parties services (e.g. Amazon, Microsoft, Google) for storing your personal data. We ensure these providers implement sufficient security measures, however, we do not always control the exact location of the servers on which your Personal Data is stored. Therefore, your Personal Data may be transferred to a third country or international organization to which an adequacy decision by the Commission (as defined in the GDPR) may or may not apply. If we transfer your Personal Data to a third country or international organization to which an adequacy decision by the Commission (as defined in the GDPR) does not apply, we will take reasonable measures to imply appropriate and suitable safeguards.
We do our best to ensure appropriate security of the Personal Information, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
You can notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make reasonable efforts to make any of the aforementioned, pursuant to any applicable privacy laws.
We may also need to keep your Information for accounting purposes. If we no longer need your Information, we will delete it or make it anonymous by removing all details that identify you. If we have asked for your permission to process your Information and we have no other lawful grounds to continue with that processing, and you withdraw your permission, we will delete your Information. You also have the right to ask Us to delete your Information or restrict how it is used. There may be exceptions to the right to erasure for specific legal reasons which, if applicable, We will set out for you in response to your request. Where applicable, you have the right to object to processing of your Information for certain purposes.
If in the future, we intend to process the Information for a purpose other than that which it was collected we will provide you with information on that purpose and any other relevant information.
8. Data Controller
We shall be the data controller of the master data you provide to us your name and your email address, as well as registration of your IP address, your address, your age and gender, your employment preferences and searches and other demographic information.
What Are Cookies?
“Cookies” are a feature in your browser software. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record keeping purposes and to improve your experience. If enabled, we may write cookies that may store small amounts of data on your computer.
You may prevent receipt of Cookies by adjusting your browser preferences. Those can be modified to accept or reject all cookies, or request a notification when a cookie is set (see your browser Help for how to do this). Please note that We use both session cookies, which terminate when a user closes his/her browser, and persistent cookies, which remain on the user’s computer until manually deleted. Kindly note that you have the ability to accept, decline, move or remove cookies at any time by modifying your browser settings. However, be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the Site.
- Protection of Your Personal Information
- We take reasonable administrative and technical measures to safeguard your Personal Information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
- We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between us and an individual.
- You may be aware that the European General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR” gives certain rights to individuals in relation to their personal data. Accordingly, we have implemented additional transparency and access controls in our Privacy Center to help users take advantage of those rights. As available and except as limited under applicable law, the rights afforded to individuals are:
- Right of Access – the right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we process about you;
- Right to Rectification – the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to Erasure – the right to request that we delete your personal data;
- Right to Restrict – the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data;
- Right to Object – the right, at any time, to object to us processing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation; the right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to Data Portability – the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service; and
- Right not to be subject to Automated Decision-making – the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you have any questions about your privacy, your rights, or how to exercise them, please contact our data protection officer using at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within a reasonable period of time upon verification of your identity. If you are unhappy with the way we are using your personal data you can also contact and are free to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
In accordance with the GDPR You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal Data that we hold relating to you.
- External Websites
You may opt out of our collection of your Personal Information by not providing such information to us.
- Update or change of your personal information
We do our best to ensure that Personal Information that are inaccurate are corrected or erased or rectified without delay. If you become aware of any inaccurate information you have provided us with and/or if there is any change in any information you have provided us with, please let us know of it promptly at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we may erase and/or correct such information.
- Changes to this Policy
- Your Consent to collection, processing, and transfer of your information
We may, knowingly or unknowingly, transfer your personal information to a country or international organization to which an adequacy decision by the European Commission (as defined in the GDPR) does not apply and without implementing appropriate safeguards. Such transfer may put your personal information at risk. By entering the Website and using it you explicitly consent to such transfers which may be necessary for the performance of the Website.
By using or registering with us you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing of your information in this manner.
We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure your Personal Information and data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the GDPR. Data security is very important to us and to protect Your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through our Website. However, please note the Internet and the electronic transmission of information can never be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard Data will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective. Therefore, although we are committed to protecting Your privacy, we cannot guarantee that Your Data will always remain confidential. You understand and agree that you assume all responsibility and risk for your conduct and use of the Website and the information You send us electronically or otherwise which You post to the Website.
- Contact Information